Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients. Our service excellence, with consistent globally delivered standardized services guarantees clients peace of mind, while our ability to drive innovation ensures clients a compelling strategy for the future.
Our new innovative IT services organization is HPE PointNext. We have the expertise to advise, integrate, and accelerate our customers' outcomes from their digital transformation. Additionally HPE PointNext is accelerating in the global Pay per use market with our Greenlake services and fulfilling customers growing demand in combining a cloud like experience in on premise datacenters across the globe. Now the team is looking for a Growth Capacity Manager to manage our top clients' expanding computing needs.How you'll make your mark:
- Maintain information of performed capacity expansions in a growth overview database file.
- Request Bills of Material (incl. check of discounts, part numbers, installation costs), based on the inputs of the Greenlake Technical Consultant team.
- Calculate customer end price based on templates.
- Create change request forms for capacity expansions (incl. correct capacity, Total Contract Value, Start and End Date,).
- Upload documents and files related to the capacity expansions onto HPEs internal SharePoint and keep the SharePoint always up to date.
- Order/Forward all orders to the appropriate teams for initiating the procurement process (HPE Flexible Capacity ordering team in China).
- Track constantly the status of the initiated expansions and escalate it in case of delays.
- Act as an interface between Order Management and Delivery and support the assigned Account operations manager with information of the current order status.
- Create new and maintain growth Salesforce opportunities
- Provide periodical funnel update for all expansion opportunities (forecast)
What we can offer you:
- You are good at coordinating, tracking and making things happen-you are aligned to our core values
- You are able to work under pressure and multitasking capable
- You hold a Bachelor of Arts/Science or equivalent degree in computer science or related area of study
- You are a professional with experience in standard company software (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- You have a basic understanding in Profit and Loss accounting
- You are mastering the English language, spoken and written on a Level C1
- Attractive compensation package
- Career and Development - worldwide career opportunities, access to a high-tech Engineering Lab
- Work That Fits Your Life - 24 days annual paid leave, have a free afternoon once a month, 6 months paid parental leave with 100% of your salary, possibility to work from home, transition support through life events
- Wellness and Health Programs
- Socially Engaged Community - 60 hours/year additional time off for volunteering, plastic free office, participation in socially responsible causes via partnership with 50+ non-government organizations.
- Exciting Workplace Experience
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers.
Join us and make your mark!
Find out more about us and follow us on:
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.