Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Global Operations prioritizes putting customers and partners first by developing the workforce of the future. This involves strategic, inclusive, and collaborative working culture. At our core, we strive to uphold HPE's values - to partner, innovate and act - we are an organization that plan, source, and provide quality customer and partner experiences.Job Description
Defines, manages, and evaluates supply plans to ensure they are operationally executable against defined strategic objectives. Partners with stakeholders to identify/implement opportunities for business process improvement to effectively manage costs, integrate new and existing businesses, and adapt to changes in the business environment. This role manages a critical commodity in the high value commodity (HVC) space of supply planning. The position reports to the HVC manager and supports the supply planning processes at the global level with producing:
- Complete IBP supply plan including netted forecast to suppliers and commits in return
- Regular updates with procurement/suppliers on supply needs
- Inventory optimization of the components/options
- Inventory target setting, buffer and safety stock setting and tracking
- Allocation of supply to each of the regions
- S&OE monthly process with key suppliers
- Planning, tracking and coordinating with demand planning to ensure NPI and EOL transitions are successful
- Other key responsibility needs as defined
Education and Experience Required:
- Leads data and business analyses to develop supply plans, and identifies recommendations and insights.
- Works with supervision as needed to utilize statistical models to meet supply performance goals.
- Provide training on daily tasks, product lines, and processes to job levels Entry through Specialist.
- Establishes a plan to meet the supply planning KPIs (AOS, DSM, supply commits, supply shortages, S&OE, buffer levels, inventory targets, etc.) required to ensure business continuity. Develops and utilizes the process for identifying and addressing performance gaps, i.e.. RCAs. Begin managing products that are typically complex, strategic in nature, with significant financial impact.
- Contributes to projects by adding creative insights and developing recommendations.
- Leads projects by establishing clear goals, setting scope, determining timelines, securing resources, identifying outcomes, and managing stakeholders expectations.
- Partners with leadership to meet business plans that proactively identify new supply opportunities.
First level university degree or equivalent experience; may have advanced university degree.
Typically 4-6 years of experience in a supply chain function. Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong understanding of supply chain process (Plan, source, make deliver). Execution with ownership roles and responsibilities.
- Robust analytical and data modeling skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including email etiquette, professional presentation development and delivery up team manager and director levels.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (Conditional formatting, advanced formulas and functions), PowerPoint (Templates, hyperlinks, embedded data) and basic Outlook and other Microsoft Office programs.
- SAP/IBP knowledge (Customization of key templates and setting/acting on alerts) / understanding data flow within IBP.
- Strong project management skills to lead cross-functional teams, conduct Lean activities utilizing Six Sigma methodologies.
- Recognized as Subject Matter Expert.
- Strong business acumen and technical knowledge within Supply Planning.
- Extensive understanding of Material Requirements Planning (MRP) and Available to Promise (ATP).
- Developed understanding of import/export regulatory requirements and compliance.
- Thorough knowledge of inventory management and analysis.
- Developed leadership skills including team-building, conflict resolution, influencing, and relationship management.
Join us and make your mark!
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let's stay connected!
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.