|Category||Finance||Job type||Full Time|
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world. We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by our purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three values: partner, innovate and act. Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, always pushing to discover what's next. Every day is a new opportunity to advance and grow ourselves, our company and the industry. Some people call it an obsession, we call it a way of life.
Sound like you? Then we have the right opportunity-we are looking for a Financial Analyst to join us! In this amazing role, you can make your mark by partnering across the business to ensure that the capital strategies are operationally supported and strategically focused to secure the greatest return on investment for us as a global company, so we can continue to grow. There is potential to make impact in one of several critical arms of our Finance organization (ex: Sales Finance, Business Unit Finance, Audit, FP&A, Controllership, among others) . Depending on the specific placement, you'll do this by obtaining financial data and performing financial analysis and reporting to influence decisions within the business and to drive cross-business initiatives and/or by driving the forecasting process by reviewing trends within the business and ensuring alignment with business-and corporate-wide goals, whilst ensuring adherence to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and the organization's financial goals and policies. If you have a track record in a similar role, want to be part of a business that is growing-with great opportunities, and are ready for your next role, then please apply today!
How you will make your mark.
• You will provide accurate and timely financial information to People Leaders in the form of decision support and business planning
• You will develop profitability models for new projects and products
• You will analyze and interpret financial results and forecasts
• You will provide key business and financial guidance to the organization
• You will identify and handle critical financial and business issues
• You will work with cross-functional teams on new product or reporting development
• You will have earned a Bachelor's degree with a focus in business, economics, or equivalent prior to your start date
• You have experience as a financial analyst or training/qualifications in this area. **Experience we've seen has been previous internships, work studies, or serving as finance officer/treasurer for student org or non profit.
• You have an understanding of accounting processes and good problem solving skills.
• You have excellent business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel).
• You are an exceptional communicator both written and verbally.
• You are a team player and love to learn and grow your knowledge and skills
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element!
Want to know more about it? Then let's stay connected!
|Employer||Hewlett Packard Enterprise|