Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
HPE makes Hybrid IT simple. HPE helps customers to design the right mix of Hybrid IT to serve their unique needs. We bring next generation infrastructure that uses intelligent software to simplify and accelerate the delivery of new apps, services and business insights. Providing with new ways to deliver and manage IT on-premises and in the cloud.
Designs, analyzes, develops, modifies and evaluates materials, mechanical systems, equipment and packaging. Conducts feasibility, design margin and validation analysis and empirical testing on new and modified designs. Assist in architecture development and assessment. Evaluates reliability of materials, properties, designs, and techniques used in production. Responsibilities:
Education and Experience Required:
- Assist in mechanical design and validation (shock and vibration, thermal, EMI, acoustics, package, reliability...etc.)
- Design engineering solutions for mechanical and thermal hardware and electronics enclosures based on established engineering principles and in accordance with development technology practices and guidelines.
- Develop and implement parameters and test plans for new and existing designs, including validation of tolerances, form/fit/function, shock and vibration, safety, reliability
- 4th year of college students or 2nd year of graduate students (Candidates must be enrolled in an University working on an undergraduate or graduate degree)
- Commitment to 24 working hours per week
- Experience or understanding of Creo or other 3D CAD software as a mechanical design tool.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of design for sheet metal and plastic parts and associated production tooling and processes.
- Understanding of thermal properties of materials and heat transfer.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese.
- • A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
- • Diverse and dynamic work environment
- • Work-life balance and support for career development
- • Want to know more about HPE? Then let's stay connected!